small www patch

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Aug 31 12:53:14 PDT 2004

-On [20040831 19:02], Eirik Nygaard (eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I would like to see a test setup of different bug tracking system, so we could
>get some "real life" testing with each of them,

Having spent time on RT in the past I disliked it when it came to 'ease of
hacking the code'.
Mantis wasn't up to par back then at least.
And haven't found many other good bug trackers.  Gnats isn't even an option
in my book, too high maintenance.

>One thing I would really like is command line tools for access, changing and
>using the system.

There's one for Bugzilla being developed by Dave.  I need to check it out.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
To the dull mind nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world
burns and sparkles with light...