Test Bugzilla bug tracker

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Aug 17 23:18:54 PDT 2004

-On [20040817 21:02], Justin C. Sherrill (justin.sherrill at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I figure if this gets used, it'll just get migrated over once a machine is
>up for it within dragonflybsd.org.

*nod*

Just didn't want to step on Hiten's toes.  But he seems to have gone MIA
after that hindu wedding.  Wonder if one of his aunties (phuwa's, kaki's,
mami's) is fixing him up to some cute gyal. ;)

>The port's only up to 2.16.6, from which I installed.

I don't like the port for this anyway. ;)
Because I need to test the development stuff, etc.

>Like how?

I'll work up a proposal, but it needs a bit more finegrained.  Why?  Because
you can assign initial QA contacts, people can tick off patches and changes
and ok them (and not necessarily have to commit them themselves).

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none...