XOrg 7.0 dfport override.

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 10 19:36:27 PDT 2004

walt wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

Yeah, I'll fix it. There are some more bugs, I'll update the tar ball
later

Another silly little bug:  the port installs xft.pc fontconfig.pc and
xcursor.pc in  /usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig but the pkg-config utility expects
to find them in /usr/X11R6/libdata/pkgconfig instead.
Well, fontconfig.pc and xcursor.pc are properly installed now, but xft.pc
does not get installed anywhere AFAICT.  Otherwise everything seems good.
Thanks!