override for mpd

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Apr 6 11:25:20 PDT 2004

:Hello.
:mpd needs an override because of some structural changes in our
:header files. I'm wondering how hard it is to write a script to run
:from post-patch to automagically adjust #include directives.

    I've committed your mpd override.  It would be possible to write a
    script but I don't think it's really worth the effort.

:Note that the netgraph code seems not in sync with recent changes
:and it panics at somewhere in linker_search_path() called from
:ng_make_node(), at least when netgraph modules are not compiled in
:the kernel. I haven't tracked this down yet, and I'm using an older
:kernel when I need mpd.
:
:Regards.

    I'm not very familiar with the workings of netgraph, but if you can
    supply the panic info and a trace I can take a look at it.