/usr/src/etc/rc.d/moused patch

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Tue Apr 27 19:45:22 PDT 2004

Sascha Wildner wrote:
Hello,

please review the attached patch. This should fix all moused issues.
I tried the patch.  I found that it works, but I still get exactly
one error message from vidcontrol about an invalid argument when
doing a 'start' or 'restart'.
When I apply your patch to the original moused script I see that
it is applied in two 'hunks' and it discards 'trailing garbage'.
This makes me suspect that we are working from different sources.
Are you certain you are doing your diffs from an untouched original
moused script?
Thanks!