Accounting manpage syncs

Chris Pressey cpressey at catseye.mine.nu
Mon Apr 19 14:31:40 PDT 2004

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:09:32 -0400
"Justin C. Sherrill" <justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Eirik Nygaard wrote:
>
> > The sysctls are defined in src/sys/kern/kern_acct.c, search for
> > SYSCTL_INT and you will find them. The last field that only contain
> > "" is the documentation field.
>
> OK.  Attached is a patch - is this the right way to go about this?

I'd say it looks pretty good (ignoring the fact that the patch is
reversed, as David Rhodus pointed out.)

Although there is no style(9) in this part of town, for consistency with
the majority of the existing sysctl descriptions I'd lose the period at
the end of each message.

Also, I might go for s/will suspend/will be suspended/ in the first one,
and s/checking/checks/ in the last one, but English grammar is your call
here of course... it's hard to keep these sorts of messages both brief
and usefully informative :)

-Chris