Time for newvers

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sat Sep 6 09:31:38 PDT 2003

Lately David Rhodus told:

> I think we've been holding off for a little while so that too many
> ports don't break.
> Were still a little bit away from having the framework implemented for
> our ports system as it largely depends on the VFS work being
> completed.

Actually some thing already have differed that we at least need some way
to distinguish. #define DragonFly perhaps?
I hit this already when compiling net-snmp. kernel structures changed
and at the moment there is now way to do a conditional compile, is it?

Oh yes, if anybody is interessted in the patches, mail me. (Tho I'm not
sure they are completely bug-free)

cheers
  simon

--