syscall separation stage 3

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Sep 18 18:13:24 PDT 2003

:> Rewrite the related legacy syscalls and place them in the 43bsd emulation
:> directory.  Also move the definition of omsghdr to the emulation directory.
:>
:> http://www.gomerbud.com/daver/patches/dragonfly/syscall-separation-3.diff
:>
:> I'll commit this early Thursday if people like it.
:
:I haven't heard form anyone yet and I'd like *some* feedback before
:committing this.
:
:--
:   David P. Reese, Jr.                                     daver at xxxxxxxxxxxx
:                                               http://www.gomerbud.com/daver/

    I took a quick look at it and it seemed ok but I have not had time to do
    an in-depth review.

    If nobody else can review it in a reasonable period of time (which, IMHO,
    the tim has already run out), then go ahead and commit it and we will deal
    with whatever consequences occur.