Time for newvers

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Sep 7 00:51:58 PDT 2003

:-On [20030906 18:02], Galen Sampson (galen_sampson at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>+TYPE="DragonFlyBSD"
:
:Shouldn't this just be DragonFly?  The BSD postfix is just a reminder
:what our heritage is.
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai

    Yah, though that particular patch obviously cannot be committed until
    a lot of other precursor work is done.  Our uname/system-name will be
    just 'DragonFly' and our predef will be __DragonFly__.  The upper
    case 'F' is on purpose.  English nits can just think of us as mutant
    DragonFly's instead of insect Dragonfly's :-)