Website layout

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Thu Oct 16 15:21:50 PDT 2003

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
I recall Matt saying he wanted to get away from the 2-menu layout, and
also that Hiten was working on a new site at
http://hmp.serverninjas.com/df-www/index.html - so here is a changed
tablecg.c.

I expect Hiten's XML/XSLT changes will override this, when he's ready, but
this could work as a transition.

http://hmp.serverninjas.com/df-www/stylesheet.css needs to be placed in
/site/data too.

For a working example, look at http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/
	Good going Justin!  I shall soon get on to the XML/XSLT stuff,
	I have been busy lately and been tracking down some issues in
	the DFly kernel, and also am busy with college work.
	The patch you have posted looks good.  Although I will Matt go
	ahead and commit it, and see if he has any views on it.
	Thanks for the quick work.

	Regards,

--
Hiten Pandya