GCC 3.3.2 kernel

Craig Dooley cd5697 at albany.edu
Wed Oct 29 05:12:33 PST 2003

They are supposed to be turned off with -ansi.  There are lots of warnings
with log not matching gccs built-in declaration I was trying to turn off.  I
thought -ansi was in CFLAGS, but maybe i have to add -fno-builtin-log and
-fno-builtin-printf etc.  I'll try that and see if I can get a kernel to
compile.

-Craig

--
Craig Dooley											cd5697 at xxxxxxxxxx
pgp00008.pgp