Website layout

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Oct 24 10:44:51 PDT 2003

:Hiten Pandya <hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
:news:3F8F19FE.9050102 at xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
:
:>      The patch you have posted looks good.  Although I will Matt go
:>      ahead and commit it, and see if he has any views on it.
:
:Matt - have you had a chance to look at my changes?
:
:( http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/ for the example.)

    Interesting.  It doesn't quite format properly on mozilla but I see
    what you are getting at.

    I'm thinking we should simplify it even more and just have all the
    options available down the left hand side, all layed out, and only
    highlight the current selection rather then do the fancy submenuing.