new override port: x11/nvidia-driver

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Oct 13 17:03:37 PDT 2003

:Hi,
:
:Here's a shar-file to unpack in your dfports tree. Please test and give
:feedback. It seems to build fine. Haven't tried installing yet, will test
:that as soon as I get home from $work, where my workstation with nvidia
:graphics card is installed in. But I think it should work (since I made
:minimal changes). Don't yell at me when it doesn't :)
:
:How to install:
:# cd /usr/dfports
:..

    Hi Emiel, thanks for the submission!  I have added to the DragonFly
    ports tree.  If people come up with issues they can submit patches
    relative to that.