syscall separation part 5a

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Oct 1 23:15:24 PDT 2003

:I'll take a look at these after I cut my next linux emulator patch.  Thanks
:for the pointer.
:
:These will probably be merged with the stackgap allocations because there
:are still a ton of syscalls that I have to split to finish the emulator
:work.
:
:I'm not even sure which project I'm working on anymore.  Am I removing
:COMPAT_43 from the tree or removing stackgap allocations from the emulators?
:Heh, I guess I'll have to do both.
:
:--
:   David P. Reese, Jr.                                     daver at xxxxxxxxxxxx
:                                               http://www.gomerbud.com/daver/

    Heh.  Yah, sometimes you get cascades.  Just remember:  break the work
    down into smaller pieces if it starts to look too messy.