src/include __P() removal

Craig Dooley cd5697 at albany.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:30:19 PST 2003

I didnt check the FreeBSD 4 cvs, but 5.x uses binutils 2.13 and they no
longer have a separate gnu/usr.bin/as and gnu/usr.bin/binutils/as. I
dont know if the first needs to be kept for a.out but the last changelog
for that version is March 1992.  It looks like it hasnt been patched
since it's been brought in to 5.x.  This would affect a couple other
pieces also though, right? I can think of libiberty, and possibly gdb,
but it might have farther implications than that.

-Craig