Not-yet-finished ALTQ patch.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Nov 29 11:29:26 PST 2003

:Well, I'm not getting much response on this patch, so I'll try to merge in
:some parts of the freebsd 4.9 ALTQ-patch instead. I need to know when the
:dragonfly-snapshot was taken off freebsd, was it off 4.8-STABLE? (wich could
:explain alot of the troubles). Matt?
:
:> > Only problem is, I'm getting rejects on the patch everywhere, because of
:> new
:> > paths and changed code in src/sys/
:>
:> INSERT: Most of it are fixed, but there is still something remaining (some
:> isa files)
:>
:> > Anyways, I don't know how to read C. It's very difficult for me to merge
:> in

    Sorry, I've had my hands full with ATA and IPC stuff.

    If you look at the CVS logs the initial commit message says exactly
    where any particular source file was split off from.  Basically the
    sources were split off on June 17th.