Not-yet-finished ALTQ patch.

Eirik Nygaard eirikn at kerneled.com
Sat Nov 29 08:01:35 PST 2003

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 03:29:52PM +0100, Erik Paulsen Skaalerud wrote:
> Well, I'm not getting much response on this patch, so I'll try to merge in
> some parts of the freebsd 4.9 ALTQ-patch instead. I need to know when the
> dragonfly-snapshot was taken off freebsd, was it off 4.8-STABLE? (wich could
> explain alot of the troubles). Matt?
>
> > > Only problem is, I'm getting rejects on the patch everywhere, because of
> > new
> > > paths and changed code in src/sys/
> >
> > INSERT: Most of it are fixed, but there is still something remaining (some
> > isa files)
> >
> > > Anyways, I don't know how to read C. It's very difficult for me to merge
> > in

http://dragon.bsdtech.com/~erik/sys-altq-dragonfly-1.0-CURRENT.patch this
patch applies cleanly, give it a shot. Rememeber to put the altq headers
in src/sys/altq/.

You find the hearders at
http://eirikn.kerneled.com/dragonfly/altq/altq-hearders.tar.gz

I have not yet tested if altq works, but the kernel compiles.

--
Eirik Nygaard
eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx