USER_LDT

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Dec 19 21:57:31 PST 2003

:Heres a patch to take out the USER_LDT option. It adds the option SVR4_USER_LDT to replace it though.  It is only used in one file, but apparently USER_LDT breaks svr4 emulation (I dont have any binaries to test).  This worked running mplayer with a win32 plugin (quicktime 6).
:
:-Craig
:--
:Craig Dooley                                            craig at xxxxxxxxxx

    I've committed the patch with some changes.  Instead of doing the
    SVR4_USER_LDT hack I just adopted what FreeBSD-5 did, which was remove
    support for that sysarch() call.