motd update

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Dec 11 11:28:22 PST 2003

:
:I know that I've been seeing double updates to the file when installing
:new kernel's. Seems like something is a little wacky with it though I
:don't see anything just changed in the rc.d/motd file....
:
:-DR

   Make sure all your rc scripts are updated and that you are running a
   recent DFly kernel (which you probably are) so OSTYPE is properly set.
   Your rc scripts could still be checking for FreeBSD instead of DragonFly.

   If that doesn't work then you should be able to track the problem down
   simply by running motd manually.