lwkt_msgport.c

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Dec 31 15:44:05 PST 2003

:It appears, on line 371 of lwkt_msgport.c, function
:lwkt_default_waitport, that there is a call to enter a critical section
:which might be unnecessary because it already exists within a critical
:section.

    Hmm.  I think you also found a bug.  It looks like there are two calls
    to crit_enter() in that procedure and only one call to crit_exit().  So
    not only is there an unnecessary crit_enter(), but the critical section
    is not properly unwound either.

    I'll remove the crit_enter() on line 371, test, and commit.  Thanks!