pcib newbus handling

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Dec 20 13:21:18 PST 2003

:Hi all,
:attached patch adds the pcib interface from FreeBSD 5. This
:is the version of Dec. 2000 to keep the diff small.
:The PCI compat patch is required.
:
:I haven't kept the Alpha PCI hose support since Alphas are
:unsupported ATM anyway. When that platform is resurrected,
:the bus space functions have to be updated to handled that.
:
:bus/pci/i386/pcibus.c can be removed afterwards. This should
:be tested. I am not sure wether our AT PIC claims IRQ 2,
:perhaps we should conditionally bump irq_rman.rm_start to 3
:in the !APIC_IO && !PC98 case.
:
:Joerg

    The prior cleanup code looks good, I haven't had time to
    test it yet but I don't think any issues will come up.   I
    haven't had a chance to look at the PCIB stuff yet.