release building failure

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Aug 22 12:06:11 PDT 2003

:i'm setting up a snapshot release building box for dfly and it's worth
:the tries :)
:
:it found a bug although it didn't (because of that) run through the
:whole process...

    Thanks, comitted!

:fix:
:Index: pccard.c
:===================================================================

:i hope i'll get that baby going within the next days to provide binary
:snapshots for easy install
:
:cheers
:  simon

    At some point the entire release building mechanism needs to be rewritten.
    I really want to move to a one-CD primary distribution where the CD
    contains a reasonably endowed live image rather then pre-packed files.

    Having the boot CD boot into a restricted sysinstall environment is silly.
    When I boot that CD I want the entire base to be live.