NOSECURE removal

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Aug 3 09:50:16 PDT 2003

    Yah, FreeBSD has done a lot of cleanup here and there,
    probably half of the cleanup work I've done, such as the
    ucred cleanup, has already been done in 5.x.  I wish I could
    have used 5.x as a base but undoing the mutexes would have been
    impossible and we needed a more stable base to work from.

    If you think you are going to be doing more work like this
    on DragonFly would you like a commit bit?

					-Matt

:Tested with both a buildworld and installworld, this patch removes
:NOSECURE, which serves no purpose anymore.
:
:Funny thing, when I was doing this I noticed, when I finished of course,
:that FreeBSD did the same thing.  (No, I don't read FreeBSD's CVS email
:since months ago.) :)
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai