NOSECURE removal

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Aug 3 10:59:17 PDT 2003

-On [20030803 18:47], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    Yah, FreeBSD has done a lot of cleanup here and there,
>    probably half of the cleanup work I've done, such as the
>    ucred cleanup, has already been done in 5.x.  I wish I could
>    have used 5.x as a base but undoing the mutexes would have been
>    impossible and we needed a more stable base to work from.

Nah, that's ok.  4-STABLE is preferred in my opinon.  Any work which is
interesting and which is in CURRENT can be pulled and synched.

>    If you think you are going to be doing more work like this
>    on DragonFly would you like a commit bit?

I'd be honoured. :)

I got more stuff lined up.  After this NOSECURE I can test my kerberosIV
removal patches.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B