git: kernel - Add trackpoint and elantech mouse support

Max Herrgard herrgard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 06:22:12 PDT 2016

On 31 Oct 2016, at 18:52, Matthew Dillon <dillon at crater.dragonflybsd.org> wrote:

> commit 0b50ccb6e2154d3aba754331d61c8cae109928bd
> Author: Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>
> Date:   Mon Oct 31 10:51:15 2016 -0700
>
>    kernel - Add trackpoint and elantech mouse support
>
>    * Add trackpoint and elantech mouse support, generally
>      synchronizing psm code with FreeBSD.
>
>    Submitted-by: htse (Harald Brinkhof)
>    Taken-from: FreeBSD

Yey! This also adds support for my Synaptics touchpad and I even have two finger scrolling in chrome now! Big thanks!

Put hw.psm.synaptics_support="1" in loader.conf, and moused_enable=“YES” in rc.conf. I must use moused and /dev/sysmouse with this update. /dev/psm0 directly to xorg doesn’t work anymore.

Cheers,
Max