No subject

Thu May 5 13:23:34 PDT 2016

quite
similar to what we have implemented in K42, and naturally this makes us
quite excited about the directions the dragonflybsd effort intends to
take.  We'd be very interested in having ongoing interactions with
this community to share ideas, experiences, horror stories and code.

Consequently, I would like to invite members of this community to check
out the K42 web-site http://www.research.ibm.com/K42 where we have
numerous papers that describe our work.   Some of the papers that I
think
are most relevant:

An overview paper:
http://www.research.ibm.com/K42/white-papers/Overview.pdf
A paper describing how K42 provides traditional UNIX API's:
http://www.research.ibm.com/K42/papers/freenix03.pdf
A paper describing K42's threading and scheduling infrastructure:
http://www.research.ibm.com/K42/white-papers/Scheduling.pdf
Please bear in mind that K42 development is ongoing and consequently
static papers may be out of date.  Nonetheless, these papers should be
an
adequate starting point to understanding K42 and hopefully a
discussion of
common interests and approaches.  I will be happy to answer
any questions you may have.

Regards,

Michal Ostrowski
mostrows at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx