Status of 'Implement hardware nested page table support for vkernels' project

karim.allah.ahmed at gmail.com karim.allah.ahmed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 08:31:58 PDT 2016

Hello,

I was looking at the list of projects [0] here and It seems either out
of date, at least some projects are, or I'm missing something.

What exactly is the status of the following two projects:

- "Implement hardware nested page table support for vkernels"
- "Port bhyve - The BSD Hypervisor"

I can see from commit a86ce0c "hammer2 - Merge Mihai Carabas's
VKERNEL/VMM GSOC project into the main tree" that at least The first
project is done. Is that correct or am I missing something obvious
here ?

( I CCed Mihai since he worked in the project and Matthew since he
merged the code to master )

[0] https://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/gsocprojectspage

Regards.

--