Problem with Realtek ethernet card in Broadwell laptop (card now works with new re driver)

am_dxer at fastmail.fm am_dxer at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 19 05:01:19 PST 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016, at 11:18 AM, am_dxer at fastmail.fm wrote:
> Hello,
> I have installed DragonFly on my laptop and everything is working for me
> so far excluding the ethernet card.
I had a chance to update the build of Dragonfly on my laptop last night
and the card is now working correctly with the new re driver. I just
wanted to thank Sepherosa and anyone else who might have worked on this
driver. This is very useful for me because there is a lot of wireless
congestion at the office so its nice to be able to plug into the wire
for faster internet.