Lets port VXLAN from FreeBSD

bycn82 bycn82 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:56:05 PDT 2015

*Hi,*

*Any people working on the VXLAN? Please let me know because I am planning
to port it from FreeBSD. And I don't want to waste our effort. We should
work together.*

*VXLAN is in FreeBSD already. *
*https://wiki.freebsd.org/vxlan <https://wiki.freebsd.org/vxlan>   *
*and I did copy the files into my VM last weekend, not working yet :)
**https://github.com/bycn82/dfly1/commit/0582c9c703a7be9af02bcf17c3aef7fd018cd878
<https://github.com/bycn82/dfly1/commit/0582c9c703a7be9af02bcf17c3aef7fd018cd878>*

*As a networking guy, I think this feature is useful and there are lots of
alternative way(VPN softwares.)to have  implement this feature.  but I
think at module is the best one. (at least better than mine, I wrote a
small programme which capture from raw socket, transfer via TCP, and
release via tap interface, and that is working on CentOS)*

*Regards,*
*Bill*