how to contribute to dragonflybsd

bycn82 bycn82 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 01:29:39 PDT 2014

Hi Sascha,

Thanks for the information.

I know it is an old version, that is also the reason why I chose Dragonfly
to have a try, because the latest version already have lots of features and
all these features are implemented in the old way.

I tried to break all the features into different modules, it will allow
developers to create a module for ipfw without touching the whole trunk of
ipfw source code, it will be just like iptables.  Maybe that is also the
reason why iptables is much more powerful than ipfw in terms of
functionality.

it can be extensible.

regards,
bycn82