Next release items

Robin Hahling robin.hahling at gw-computing.net
Mon Oct 20 16:52:11 PDT 2014

On Monday 20 October 2014 19.42:25 Justin Sherrill wrote:
> Here's my mental list of things-before-the-next-release:
>
> - OpenSSH update (to 6.5)
> - OpenSSL update (version J)
> - ftigeot's drm1 cleanout
> - Testing of Matt's /dev/upmap, /dev/kpmap changes
>
> Anyone want to volunteer to get the Open* material in?  The testing on the
> last one is for anyone using -master; Postgres may be a good testcase.

I'm almost done with the OpenSSH update (which is from 6.1 to 6.7 and not 6.5
btw). I hope to find enough time to finish this tomorrow but at least it should
be done before the end of the week.

As for the OpenSSL update, I think Sasha already started something (at least
he planned to). If no one is working on updating it, I can volunteer to do it
as well (after the OpenSSH update). It usually is not a big deal when it comes
to a security fix release update.