3.8 release plans

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon May 26 16:50:29 PDT 2014

I tagged 3.8.0RC, for Release Candidate, and there is now a 3.8 branch of
DragonFly.  I built images of 3.8RC, too, though I did not build GUI

Grab there or from your local mirror, which should have it soon.  Please
test and give feedback.

If you want to contribute any last-minute fixes, here's the checklist:

Assuming there are no surprises, I will aim for a release on June 4th.
 I'll be building the release in the few days before, so treat the
drop-dead-date for getting into the release as June 2-3.