elf.h "Linux extensions" disagree with Linux

Isaac Dunham ibid.ag at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 15:54:21 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 01:09:50PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> No issues, sounds good.  Well, the main problem we have is that the linux
> emulation is 32-bit only.  We don't have linux emulation under 64-bit
> kernels and 32-bit kernels are fast going the way of the passenger pigeon.
>
> -Matt

I presume you mean 32-bit *DragonFlyBSD* kernels?

If so, that's somewhat of a pity since my box for testing OSs is a PIII
(only 256 MB RAM, though :-(). And my main computer is an Atom N270-based
netbook.

But it looked like it wouldn't be much work for someone who knew
DragonFly to port the Linux emulation to amd64.

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham