3.6 branch and release

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Mon Nov 4 12:19:17 PST 2013

On 11/4/2013 04:18, Justin Sherrill wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Justin Sherrill
> <justin at shiningsilence.com <mailto:justin at shiningsilence.com>> wrote:
>
>     Here's my plan:
>
>     - I'll branch 3.6 this upcoming weekend, assuming no objections.
>

> I'm pushing this out 24 hours because of a suddenly dead but important
> computer at my workplace keeping me busy for most of the weekend.  So,
> branching 3.6 tomorrow night.

Justin,
Are you tracking any must-fixes?
Davshao posted this on http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2597 :

"I believe this problem needs to be addressed before the 3.6 release
because it may affect many if not all systems using the ufs filesystem."

Are there others?
Would the existence of others affect the branch decision?
John