Any last-minute 3.6 commits?

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Wed Nov 20 23:09:09 PST 2013

Just march on.  I patched the package to build correctly with or without
the commit and I'll just leave my patch in place for a year or two,
that's fine.  The latest 3.6 release packages are building fine now and
I'll probably update the LATEST packages later today (The RELEASE
packages stay the same).

John

P.S. However, swildner already MFC'd it 9 hours ago and it would be nice
if it were included in the first release.  It's just no longer an issue
for dports.