Selection of roadmap for i386 platform End-of-Life (EOL)

Just a Normal Person tails92 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 12:01:57 PDT 2013

Unluckily this reply was what I expected and it doesn't really address
anything in my opinion.
I am sorry, though, as I quite liked DragonFly back in the day and I
feel decisions as short-sighted as these seriously harm the project.
Anyway, good luck to the people in charge of this project - it's too
evident they really need it.

Giuseppe Gatta