Google Summer of Code

Mohit Dhingra mohitdhingras at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 08:29:20 PST 2013

*Hi All,*

I found another very interesting project, "Porting NFSv4 from FreeBSD to
DragonFly BSD". I have done a bit of survey related to this and Loic has
helped me locating the source files and documentation.

I am looking for a possible mentor for this project, if the project is
worth doing. Can someone please guide?

I have setup the NFS4 in my lab, on OpenSuse12.1 Linux, and would do it for
DragonFly also, and reading the RFC for the same.

*
Thanks & Regards
Mohit Dhingra
+919611190435*