Google Summer of Code

Mohit Dhingra mohitdhingras at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:50:18 PST 2013

*Hi All,
*

I am a final year student, Masters by Research, at Indian Institute of
Science Bangalore. I want to work in GSoC 2013. I did a survey of projects
that people did earlier, and I am interested in the projects related to
device drivers and virtualization. I looked at "porting virtio device
drivers from NetBSD to DragonFly BSD". I have done a research project on
 virtualization and presented a paper "Resource Usage Monitoring in Clouds"
in IEEE/ACM Grid in Beijing last year. Can someone please suggest some
topics related to this which are yet to be implemented on DragonFly BSD?

*
Thanks & Regards
Mohit Dhingra
+919611190435*