GSoc - 2013

Hemant Verma hemantverma1170 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 06:02:35 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am an undergraduate student of Computer Science and Engineering, Panjab
University, Chandigarh, India. As a budding programmer, I am very much
interested in joining your organisation for Google Summer Of Code 2013.

I looked for ideas page of DragonFlyBSD and found it very interesting. I
am, in particular, interested in *nmalloc (libc malloc) measurements and
performance work *project of your organisation, that I would be happy to
work on and that I can contribute to.

I would also like to state that I fulfill all the prerequisites required
for the fulfillment of these tasks. I like coding in C very much and find
data structures very interesting and challenging. I want to continue this
interest of mine and also learn other interesting stuff about kernel and
operating systems through this project.

I would be very obliged if I am given a chance to work under knowledgeable
mentors. Please guide me further.

Regards,

Hemant Verma