AHCI panic with 3.2-RELEASE and KVM (AHCI)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Apr 15 09:31:31 PDT 2013

:Hi,
:i have some problems with Dfly and KVM(libvirt) On two machines, i get
:kernel panics every 3-4 days due to AHCI problems.
:I don't know if this helps but here is the backtrace and the assertion
:failed.
:
:I'm not sure if i must post the bug here

    Usually post bugs to bugs at dragonflybsd.org but this list works in
    a pinch :-)

    In anycase, exactly what version of DragonFly are you running?
    'uname -a' output will tell us.  The first thing to do is to
    determine how old and at what commitid your kernel was built from.