DragonFly 3.4 release planning

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Apr 26 19:19:11 PDT 2013

FYI - I have 3.4 images built and am uploading them now.  Barring any
last-minute surprises when I boot-test them, we should be good for a
release next week.

On the plus side, the pkgsrc binary build is almost done.  I don't
know if that will be complete by the time the 3.4 release images hit,
but it'll be close.