Release 3.2 planning

Justin Sherrill justin at
Wed Sep 12 17:54:09 PDT 2012

My general plan was to say "Let's spend the last two weeks of
September bug-fixing", and release DragonFly 3.2 at the end of the

However, life intervenes!  I have both a certification test to pass
and an extensive one-time process happening at work that has to beat
the end of the financial year - which is at the end of the month.  So
I won't have the time needed to deal with the release.

The choices now are - someone else does the release (what to do is
generally documented on the site), or we delay a few weeks.  If anyone
else wants to handle the release, speak up - otherwise I'll assume
we're doing the latter option.

More information about the Kernel mailing list