3.2 build status

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sat Oct 20 19:41:18 PDT 2012

Here's where I am -

- 3.2 release is scheduled for Monday.

- I have had bulk builds running on df.v12.su and df64.v12.su for a
while now.  Unfortunately, they stopped (on net/vinagre on x64,
lang/yap on x32) on Tuesday, which is the same day I had to drive into
another state and integrate a new company acquisition for my employer,
and I didn't get a chance to check until last night when I returned.
We're about 4500 packages done so far on x32, and 8000 on x64.  I
don't think this will finish and upload by Monday.  I don't want to
hold up the release for packages; it's just too finicky.  Anyone have
a problem with releasing without binary packages available?

- I intended to work on the release page for 3.2 during that time, but
that also got squeezed.  Several people have added to the release page
in the meantime; thank you.  I'll add to that in the next 24 hours.

- I think all major additions to 3.2 are in;I'm going to start
building release images momentarily.  Tell me if you have something
pending that I should be getting in there...