[GSoC] inotify and fs indexing service status

Vishesh Yadav vishesh3y at gmail.com
Sat May 26 06:37:56 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Current status for first week -

- Repository and wiki setup at Github[1]
- Made the basic skeleton for inotify interface - system calls, helper
functions, structures, headers and few basic stuff in there.
- Currently working on management of watches (will be using separate
file tables for watches). Once this is done, can write some working code.

In community bonding period, I setup my working environment, browse and
understood relevant kernel codebase and studied Linux early and recent
inotify implementation.

Now that exams are almost over, I hope I can catch up some pace now.

Regards,
Vishesh

[1] https://github.com/vishesh/DragonFlyBSD/