No subject

Unknown Unknown
Fri Mar 23 00:44:26 PDT 2012

For example Solaris has a very nice feature, comming along using ZFS,
you can very easy switcw/backup/upgrade to new booting environment.
But I dont know the state of HAMMER, to say it is possible also on
DragonFly.

Robert.

V Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:20:09 -0400
Justin Sherrill <justin at shiningsilence.com> napsáno: