Discussion for GSoC Project

Samuel J. Greear sjg at evilcode.net
Wed Mar 21 11:37:13 PDT 2012

--e89a8f3bafe37dea3504bbc5141d

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Vishal Pawale
<vishalpawale123 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Sir / Madam,
>
> I am Vishal Pawale from India. I am pursuing my last year engineering at
> University of Pune.
>
> Sir I would like to discuss the project idea of "Implement Virtio Driver
> on DragonFly to speed up DragonFly as KVM Guest".
>
> Thank You.

There is a great deal of information on the google site, the dragonfly site
as well as in the archive of this mailing list on what to do and what is
expected of a student. Given that, specific questions will yield specific
answers, you must start said discussion.

Sam

--e89a8f3bafe37dea3504bbc5141d

" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
awale from India. I am pursuing my last year engineering at University of P=
ea of "Implement Virtio Driver on DragonFly to speed up DragonFly as K=
VM Guest".</div>

gle site, the dragonfly site as well as in the archive of this mailing list=
 on what to do and what is expected of a student. Given that, specific ques=
tions will yield specific answers, you must start said discussion.</div>

--e89a8f3bafe37dea3504bbc5141d--