Project : Make DragonFly NUMA-aware

ANSH BROWN gr8ansh4u at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:42:41 PDT 2012

Sir,
May i know more details of the above project. i wanted to know whether
i can opt for it. Below i'm listing points about me so that u've an
idea about me hence u can tell easily whether i can do this project or
not.
  - have an intermediate level knowledge in C and in C++
  - have a beginner level knowledge in Java
  - have an intermediate level knowledge on computer architecture
  - i'm a member of free software movement
  - will be completing 2nd year of B.E. in coming June

if i get a positive response, i can start working on the project right now.
thanking you,
anshuman saagar