[GSoC] inotify and fs indexing service status

Vishesh Yadav vishesh3y at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:12:30 PDT 2012

Hello,

Not much new code this week. Improved and tested existing code, exposed
watch/instance limits through sysctl and made the system respect the limits.

Rest studied kernel kqueue interface and its usage to be used in
inotify_read. Planned to add few knotes like NOTE_ACCESS, NOTE_CLOSE and
linux like idr integer management that can be used in fdalloc and watch
descriptors.

Regards,
Vishesh