Google Code-In: interested?

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Oct 21 20:15:47 PDT 2011

The next step is to make sure we can come up with enough ideas.  The Projects page on dragonflybsd.org already has some entries from last year - more tasks would be useful!  If you (collectively, anyone) has project ideas, please add.  You can add all the ideas you want; there's no responsibility past that.