about virtio driver porting from FreeBSD

Stéphanie Ouillon stephanie at minet.net
Wed Mar 30 02:29:53 PDT 2011

    Le 29/03/11 23:06, Pratyush Kshirsagar a écrit :
      cite=""
      type="cite">I think its good but still wait for some replies, I
      just had a fast go.
      Also, according my knowledge Tim completed the block driver and
      had some testing results also.

    When looking at the code, I had the impression that some functions
    where wrote twice (once in blk.c and once in virtio.c). Was it on
    purpose ?

      cite=""
      type="cite">
      - Pratyush Kshirsagar.

        2011/3/29 Stéphanie Ouillon <<a
            moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:stephanie at minet.net">stephanie at minet.net>
          0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204);
          padding-left: 1ex;">
          Hello,

          I put online my proposal: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/stephanie_ouillon/1#"
            target="_blank">http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/stephanie_ouillon/1#

          I would be glad to read your comments about it :)

          Stéphanie